Some recentish Joe Capobianco girls...

Tuesday, 18 May 2010


Devin(e)


I wrote down the artists name as 'Devin' - can I find a link now? Can i buggery.

Simply Beautiful


There's something about this tattoo I absolutely love - it was a tattooist submission from Karla Hansen, who writes:

"Hi my name is Karla and I am a tattoo artist from Auckland, New Zealand, I recently did this tattoo on my husband Alex. It's a Chris Sanders design, the director/art director/character designer for movies sucjh as "Lilo and Stitch" and "How to train your Dragon" hope you and your followers like!!"

Thanks Karla!


Dead Hot



A couple of zombie strippers from JimmyLajnen.

Unmasked Beauty


Another terrific piece from Anabi in Poland.

We Want Boor








Tattooist submission from Timothy B. Boor, which I somehow missed in my inbox! Sorry!

Gazongas


Lordy, Roman Abrego! She looks like a sweet, innocent girl...

I like big....


...butts and I can not lie! From Kristel

Tutti Fruity


Tutti Serra's immodest geisha girl.

Brains & Beauty


From the always colourful Josh Woods

All At Sea


Nice mermaid from Jason Lambert

GhoScarJo


Nice ghostly....Scarlett Johanssen?! from Nikko Hurtado.

Chin up!





I love these sad looking old school ladies, from Rachi Brains

Painted Lady


This is a gorgeous take on the day of the dead ladies, by Tony Ciavarro.

Girls! Girls! Girls!






A pinup overload from Danylo Stefan.

Back To Reality


Classic stuff from Cecil Porter, his others can be viewed here.

Toy Glory


The blogs second barbie, from Nikko Hurtado.

Cookie Master


Tim Senecal did this homely pinup.

Away With A Fairy


Nice new school piece from JimmyLajnen.

Going Rogue



Nice comic book chicks from Shane Somers. Vampirella and Rogue respectively, for you non-geeks.